Either very bad braxton hicks or labour

Bbybump16

Reaction score
This is my second child and I never had braxton hicks with him .. Had period pain this morning (thought it might be wind but don't think it was lol ) then few hours later pain in my back now I'm having tightnings with I can only describe as my belly goes solid and I get a pain but also a sicky feeling :s if this is braxton hicks i hope I don't get them offen !!

Ive been like that all say too and twice when we were doin our shopping I gad to stop walking and just hold the trolley, but its stopped again now

I ended up in hospital last night with this and i was told an irratated womb again.

There not nice I don't mind real contractions when there is a reason but this practice rubbish is poo

Had this all Friday and yesterday! Feel your pain. Was actual agony yesterday - definitely not looking forward to labour if its any worse than that xx

Still have period and back pain , tried a bath .. Heard a pop but no leaking so she much be having a move round going to try and sleep now see if that helps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back