either diappeared or changed the name

nothin wrong with likin sweets, yum yum, they are jus gonna make me fat one day.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow, im preganat, ohhhhh is that y i feel awful all the time, and i hate men, lol :lol: :lol:

hmmm.....*Lou wonders how man haters get pregnant?*

:)

DIMEBAR! do they still exsist?
also I remember secret bars, they were nice. i also remember hazelnut whips yummmm...... i have no idea if they exist either.

daddy

cadburys have now got a bar out that is dairy milk with bubbles in which I presume is like a wispa bar?????

But I bet they haven't made something to match a wispa gold bar? A wispa bar with caramel in. yum yum yum.

I bet that sweet shop in hampshire don't make/sell jelly wellies. The last time I saw a jelly welly was in about 1980! Quite along time ago now! and I can still remember exactly what they looked like and the texture and everything. :D :D :D :D

Another gripe of mine is why don't Sainsburys sell Marshmallow fluff anymore (jars of marshmallow spread). I had to pay a huge price for my last jar which was imported from the states. I'm trying to make it last but it is running out. :twisted:

I'm starving after reading all that. I remeber two things which noone else seems to remember so maybe it's all a dream.

Green and white striped chewy sweets (no idea of name ) with an ice skating themed advert

Chocolate bars the same size as animal bars but they had a sun and sun rays on and were weird colours like pink, orange and green.

Hi Louise

Those green and white stripey sweets were PACERS!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Ages ago i was talking about them and everyone was looking at me like I'd gone mad!! - they were real after all.

They tasted a bit like toothpaste but not as strong!!!!!

Hi Lisa

Thank god for that - it was really annoying me

:mrgreen:

Spearmint chews that were pink and hard with bobbles on and were chewy in the middle!!!

I have tried so many sweet web sites trying to find these!!! :cry:

there was a choccie bar one call secret that was fluffy stuff in the middle and the top was criss crossed with chocolate umm yummy

Can anyone remember stardust. It crackled on your tongue and when you swallowed it you could feel it exploding all the way down your throat. I think it got banned cause it often made you choke. I loved it. :lol: Some 'do gooders' are such spoilt sports. . .

I also remember fruit salad and black jacks (two for a penny in my day - God, how old am I?) :shock:

U can still buy that start dust stuff, i call i poppin candy tho, i love it they sell it around by me. Yummmm i want some now, ohhh and u can buy the smartie bars with it insise, mmmmmmmm.

bec x x

ohhh rice paper, used to love that stuff, actually seen it the other day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back