either diappeared or changed the name

boo boo

Reaction score
Can ne one think of ne ting that disappeared of the face of the earth or its name has been changed. You know like that fav bar of chocolate u were addicted to then all of a sudde they stopped selling it.

here is a few i got, memba wen they changed opal fruits to starburst and oil of ulay to oil of olay, cos some country couldnt prounonce it.
And where the hell have whispas gone to, i loved em.

Im sure they change the whole cadbury line, but dairy milk bubbly jus aint a whipa, come on cadbury wot were u thinkin

bec x x

U know they got rid of tazes, i was well gutted, they changed it to freddo with carmel, that jus aint the same. Shud be outlawed this whole changin names thin, its jus to darn confusin for a girl to keep up with.

Ohh yeah and girls u mite memba this one wen they changed immac to veet.

ohh can still bu fues by me, aint seen a maverick for ages or jolly ranchers used to love em, they must have been upducted by aliens, lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ice cream flavored monster much, arrhhhhh :? :? :? :?
wot were thay thinkin wen they made them, one thing im glad disapeared and quick. But i do miss the spicy bike wheel crisps, one that were 10p, did ne one eva have em, aint seen em for a while, i loved em.

oooooooooooooo and hedgehog flavoured crisps , cant remember who made them ones lol

we sell them in the shop i wrk in, thay are pretty nice actaully.

u know what i can memba havin lucky charm cereal wen i was a kid, and its gone now, i wanna bowl, jus to see if them multicoloured bits were nice, cos i cant remeba

oooooooooooh yeah lucky charms , the little irish leprecaun

lol didnt like them much though :p

ahh wot abot dweebs and nerds, hubba bubba got something similar out now, but jus ain the same, u know the cardboard box, with thousands of little sour balls in em.

ohhhh and the sherbet dip in a packet and at the side a yellow stick u can dip in and eat, and candy neclaces (actaually ive seen them around) and the rock rings u put in ur finger and sucked on

lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i had a everlastin gobstobber b4, it was lush, but it ran out, hehe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

u know im gutted they changed caramel, to cadurys caramel, its jus not the same, ahhh cadburys im dissapointed in u :cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back