Tv from my childhood - can u name the programmed?! Help needed

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hey guys I was thinking about 2 programme I used to watch when I was at primary ( in 28 now) and wondered If u can name them as I just can't and it's bugging me!!

Firstly the bit who use to go into a shopping centre and go through a tv across some kind of magic border and end up in another world?!

Second is a girl who went back in time ( she was from future) and had a hair band with a tear drop so she could levetate things and she had a time machine etc ?!

Does ne 1 remember what they were called in desperate it's driving me mad!!!! Xxx

I found them. Finders keepers and the girl from tommorow

This has got me thinking of old programmes - i'll be 28 next month so we must've watched the same sort of things, do you remember banana man & raggydolls?

:)

Lol I do. Trap door button moon all those! Saw fun house the other day too!

raggydolls was my first ever video!!!!! loved it!!!! omg i feel old now....lol

I'm desperately trying to track down two animated books that my mum read to me as a child, so early 80's. The first one was about a big family who go to the beach, the little one goes missing and theres a big "wheres such and such, he's sleeping in granpa's beard"
The second, all I remember is that there was a red balloon with a face and the boy loves it and he lets go of it and it flies away. Anyone know of these? xx

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I remember both of these!? But not the names!! :( il rack my brains. I'm sure the beach one was about a brother and sister visiting the beach?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back