Eeerrrm.......

Annie050408

Reaction score
Ok so we are def not ttc but not exactly preventing as we are open to another bub as and when. I have no idea when af is due, when last one was etc... but yesterday my boobs were really tender and today my nipples have been quite sore- I have never had this except on the day I got my bfp for Ella.

Are there any other reasons you can get such sore nipples?! Am not expecting to be preg but as I say I've only experienced this feeling once before.

Ooo i don't know. I had sore nipples when i was pregnant with Drake! Do you have a feeling you might be? I always get a feeling when i'm pregnant and i'm usually right! When you thinking of testing?

Id say just give it a few days and test, no harm in poas lol. :D x

Will give it a few days and then poas-would be funny if I got another bfp almost a year to the day after the last! Although it's not planned would be welcome :)

Do you breastfeed or express it cud be down to that but if you don't you cud be pregnant :)

You'll just have to test Hun you could well be xx

Same here with the sore nipples. Majorly sore!
Hoping it's a bfp for me.
Keep us updated! xxxxx

Give it a few more days and POAS again, my boobs were so bloody sore at the beginning but not before I found out xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back