Ebay HPT/OPK sellers to avoid/use!

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
I thought id create this topic as it seems many of us have had bad experiences with ebay 'cheapie' tests(ie:tests turning GREEN!lol) and some have had good and its handy to know which ones to avoid and which ones to use...
Add your ebay members id and say if their product worked or not...

OPK mls_health_care_uk 50 for £7.99+p&p, they arrived early and had emails answered immediately!

HPT lookersgirl a few ppl had probs with her but mine arrived fine and have been working okay as far as i know! 100 for £18 i think

HPT fertilityplan 100 for £17 they also do OPKs 100 for £14. They were my 1st batch, very reliable and fast delivery! out of 1582 positive feedback and only ONE negative!

ummm .... can we perhaps just name the good ones here please?! I'd hate to be responsible for a slanderous thread - thanks :D

EDIT: I know you haven't slated any above JC - but I read your post before you edited it to include your comments!

Sorry Laura, I have slated Lookersgirl tests in another thread :oops:

It's ok Kina .... it's not a big deal, I just had visions of a great big thread which would fill three solicitors briefcases if I ended up getting dragged to court for it (over-reacting now) :rotfl:

TK-Diagnostics is a fab seller!

all his/her tests are great, i use them all the time, and he/she always posts real quick too

xx

Yer I usually get the next day - Its fab.

Not knocking the seller at all I will purchase them again just I think they can be a little prone to evap lines & best to be late rather than testing early :D

LauraB said:
ummm .... can we perhaps just name the good ones here please?! I'd hate to be responsible for a slanderous thread - thanks :D

EDIT: I know you haven't slated any above JC - but I read your post before you edited it to include your comments!
Oh no, i didnt mean for a thread where ppl can have a go about ebay members, it just so people can say 'look, avoid ____ as they dont work/scam/bad communication/never recieved item etc' Just for the people who want to know who to buy from and who not to! If 'not to' should be left out then thats fine! It was just lookersgirl was getting slated often and i thought if their slated once in this topic there may be no need 2 carry it on and no need for any more queries of who to buy from in other posts if that makes sense?? It seems everyone was asking the same question of who to buy from and i thought it was a good idea if there was a specific place for them to look it up. :oops: didnt mean for any upset...

Fertilitynaturopath on ebay were great! I bought my ovulation sticks from them and they have a great supportive website and forum where you can ask advice about TTc and their products. I think they are based in Oz but delivered quickly and cheaply :D

skatty said:
Fertilitynaturopath on ebay were great! I bought my ovulation sticks from them and they have a great supportive website and forum where you can ask advice about TTc and their products. I think they are based in Oz but delivered quickly and cheaply :D

thats who i have just got my ovulation sticks from :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back