My tests never arrived:(

Melly+2

Reaction score
i ordered them a week ago off of ebay and they never arrived, prob for the best as id prob use them all before af is due haha i have no will power :rotfl:

postal dispute - everythings taking ages ...or the bfp fairy making sure you don't use them up before you should :D

I've got a card saying that someone didn't pay the correct postage on a parcel for me so I have to collect it from the post office and pay for it.

Thing is I haven't ordered anything :? but its only £1.12 owing so no idea what it is :?

maybe your post man stole them? he stole mine :x posted the OPK's though, does he not know there no good at the end of your cycle :rotfl:

Yeah everythings taking ages to arrive mel, im sure they will arrive late. Have you contacted the seller to see when they posted them out? x

oh didnt think bout doning that silly mel :doh:

Mel&Hope said:
maybe he was thinking he was pg jenna :rotfl:

next time he posts you something, open the door and say 'excuse me are you a POAS addict or somthing?' :rotfl:

last time i asked the seller if theyd posted them because the envelope was open and no pg tests so they said they were going to report it to royal mail and they sent me the tests again for free :)

Royal mail are unbelieveable i had a few things posted to me from my family as i live in another country from them and a few things had been opened and also 30 euro was stolen but they say they cant do nothing i was so cross i wrote them a very cheeky letter after that wot a disappointment, hoepfully ur test's will arrive tho and next time open the door and ask him if he has good news for ya, watch to c the colour his face goes

:rotfl:

Hiya :wave:

I ordered some tests last Monday from Ebay and they arrived on Monday this week - I think its to do with the postal strikes we have had!

I emailed the seller and she informed that they had been sent, so I would email your seller and find out when they sent them out!

Kate x

Got an image stuck in my head now of postman pat peeing on a stick :rotfl:

I ordered some PG tests last week and they didnt arrive! :x Emailed the seller as they were off ebay and they sent me some new ones! :D

I reckon the posties must be collecting PG tests and selling them on ebay! :lol:

At our old house our postie used to steal parcels :x and got reported by loads of our neighbours and ended up getting the sack. :lol:

there is a lesson here for everyone....send things by carrier piegon (think thats how you spell it. lol)

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back