any point in doing hpt if opk bfn??

sarahloususan

Reaction score
as title really..is it poss to get hpt bpf and opk bfn? anybody had this?

ive had no af since feb- no positive opk within the last 2-3weeks(though i havent been religious with it and missed a few days here and there)

praying that i am indeed ov-ing as after my first i didnt ov for a year and had endometriosis and took nearlt 2 years to have dd2.

thanks for any replies in advance

x

Hey sweetie

I'm not really sure on this one, to br honest id do a HPT anyway just to put your mind at ease one way or another!

Good luck x

thanks girls. gonna do another opk tonight and hpt with fum tomorrow. ive had lots of ewcm the past 2-3weeks but this morning was loads, and really stretchy..but neg opk. ive got a scan to re-check things(following my probs before second pregnancy) on the 10th of May so hopefully will know whats going on, do you think they would be able to tell if I am ov-ing>? hmmn just a thought. x

Last edited:
They will be able to see if you have a mature follicle about to pop through , not sure if they can see anything else xx

oh how exciting- Ill def be asking if i have one ready to pop through!!!

I couldnt resist and used the one hpt i have which is an ic. very faint evap- im calling it an evap becauce im not 100%. this evap came up straight away though and if i stare at it any harder my heads going to burst!! a line is def there,- but it is so faint and prob an evap! looks like an evap i had 2-3weeks ago.

i cant help but thinking what if though because ten days ago i had pink spotting..

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back