Eastenders

Sunshine_1

Reaction score
OK, so everytime I see Jenenne on Eastenders she's been shopping again, we're led to believe mainly for the baby.....how much stuff is she buying it.she obviously has enough clothes by now for ten changes of clothes per day until it's 3!!!

Don't get me started on eastenders!!! I wish to smash Michaels face off every wall in this room!! argh!

I can't stand Michael or Janine or Derek Branning grrrrr x

I heard Derek was gonna kill Tanya... probably bullshit though as the source is a known fibber lol

I haven't watched Eastenders in years!

Ok spoiler coming up!
janene goes into prem labour around the time of the wedding brought on by michaels stresses! Don't know if they marry before it happens or what happens with baby!

We watch it and it makes OH swear for half an hour LOL! I must admit I watch it out of habit more than anything else.

It's just something to put on and have half an hour of mindlessness!

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I only watch all the soaps out of habit now! Too predictable! They all just copy each other!

I heard about the Tanya thing. Janine as a mother/role model...poor kid. At least it'll have what ever it wants. I've grown up with bartenders. Also with neighbours but given up on that now xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

I love Neighbours but Sonya has been doing my head in.

I like TV where you don't have to think about it, lets facee it most of us do plenty in our lives where we have to use our brains, I like TV that I can just relax and watch it unfold.

Following the above spoiler though, I heard that that storyline doesn't have a nice ending shall we say? Just watch out girls because it's not going to be nice if what I heard is correct.

I'd have thought given precious storylines, there might be a nicer ending iykwim? But yea, either way, it's gona be uncomfortable viewing :(

There's been enough spoiler warning i spose! Janene goes into prem labour xx

Tbh it does seem a but predictable plus who was th last person on eastenders to have a normal birth. Plus with her scrapping with everyone she meets and also can't remember if they've done a premature storyline. could be good to raise more awareness xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Prem labour??? Hasn't she been pregnant for about 3 years tv time-wise????? xxxx

And she's huuuuuge the baby should come out with a school bag :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back