Eastenders

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Ive just been in floods of tears watching eastenders tonight, how sad was it? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasnt expecting billy to die i had a tear in my eye at one point i nearly balled out in tears :cry:

I wont spoil it, if your going to watch it on iplayer, just have a box of tissues by your side x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

in august we went camping for the weekend, we all went out on the friday night then on the sat morning we found our mate dead in his car, it was the most horrible thing i have ever gone through, im living proof that it CAN happen, and ive never over done the drink since then it ant worth it! R.I.P tristan!!!

ive never been one for drinking myself stupid okay i have been drunk a few times when i was younger because i thought it was cool etc but looking back i never got to bad outta my face so to speak.I remmber last time i was drunk i threw up everywhere and swore never to get that again and i kept my word i havent and before i found out i was pregnant i went off drinks all together i guess in a sense of tonights espoide it just goes to show you what beer can do to people.

Sorry to hear about your friend hun god that sounds so awfull.

Last year my brother who is 25 went on a drinking hoilday with the lads like they do the day he was due to come home he never turned up so left it 2 days longer and still no sign of him then i get told of his gf hes in hospital.More and more updated each second of the day.Finally he was allowed home and i asked him how he was etc and what happend.and that is he drank too much so got beer posionin also we think he was spiked sun stroke had him too he had to have his heart viped like they do on tv programs etc he was hooked upto a montioner.He nearly died thankfully he didnt but even he has calmed down on his drink.

oh my god, dont think i do want to iplayer it now! im scared im gonna bawl my eyes out lol! x

OH was all in to it bless him he dont even like eastenders. i love eastenders but was more intrested in my indian so i didnt share a tear atall

defo one of the espiodes no one was expecting

I'd read about it already so knew it was coming but still had a tear in my eye...since having a baby I cry at everything though lol!

lol, so do I Inky, I was having one of those days anyway but my gosh, glad OH was in the kitchen!!

now I'm blubbing again! The scene with Carol and Jim was a killer...

Nothing much Amanda! ....Witney found a text he sent her when she was with the beale lad 'come home i love' you! oops, dunno if that was the last one coz I caught up on 2 from sky+ this morning!
The sadness around really was all it was focused on ...at the end she dragged the Tanyas oldest (forgot her name the one they changed) into her home blaming her for saying "one last drink blah blah" and Max told her to blame herself becausethe army taught him to drink like that, he went to the army to get away from her so she killed him and it ended!

I wasn't expecting that story but I think theres more to it!

God, wasn't it just!!! It was bad enough the day before but with Jim breaking down had me breaking down too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back