eastenders

fran_23

Reaction score
oh my god i'm soppy...that had me in floods of tears!
how sad i hope the baby lives!

It had me in tears too it was so sad :cry:

Was a brilliant episode though, I had towatch the repeat at 10pm & normally I end up falling asleep watching it :sleep: but was glued to yhe TV last night :D

cant believe its only a sap, i got so emotional :( felt sorry for jase :cry: but i hope Honey's baby is gona be ok. what doe you all think is gona happen to the baby??
xxx

:cry: It was horrible. I hope he doesnt leave because i feel right bad for him. Does the baby live? :cry:

I didnt see it, what happened?

a load of nutters went into the vic looking for Jase, and when honey tried to stop Jase getting a slap, some Schlaaaaag sent 'er flying (sorry, got into it a bit too much there)

I started to cry a bit at the end too. It better be ok! IT BEST BE OK I TELL YOU!

sazzylou said:
a load of nutters went into the vic looking for Jase, and when honey tried to stop Jase getting a slap, some Schlaaaaag sent 'er flying (sorry, got into it a bit too much there)

I started to cry a bit at the end too. It better be ok! IT BEST BE OK I TELL YOU!

:lol: you crazy horse! I saw that woman who talks about soaps talking about, erm soaps on This Morning the other, erm morning, and she was saying about Eastenders and how its going to get violent. She also said that the video of Stacey and Max is going to be revealed at christmas. oooo I canny wait man!

Thanks for the Bellenders update :wink:

I read that Jase tells Dawn that the baby is dead, so reckon she will start telling people that he is dead but it turns out that he lives.

I hope the baby doesn't die & I feel sorry for Jase too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back