Early Viability/Reassurance Scan

I'm sure everything will be just fine hun, it will be great to see little bean!
I'm looking forward to knowing my exact due date! With my wacky cycles I'm not sure where I'm up to! xx

Ooohh when is yours? Have you booked one? I'm feeling a little more positive, its just impossible to know tho!

You could be a lot further then...double excitement!

I haven't booked it yet, I want it to be around 6 weeks if poss but I don't know if I should book it for the end of feb or first week in march?? They both seem ages away :( xx

£99 is a lot but I think it's worth it's weight in gold for reassurance (especially to us ladies who've suffered losses)
Do you think you might get an early NHS one?
I thought I might give them a call because I had a pregnancy of unknown location last time xx

He doesn't quite understand how i feel, he just thinks there is a baby in there and that what will be will be. Im seeing my midwife on the 22nd so will ask her. xxx

Beautiful wee pic! Congratulations :) you must be walking on air!

Cosmic, I got called back as they couldn't see anything so only charged me today when we had a result. I went to a place in Perth - a total bargain at £35! The Dr who runs it was lovely and his ethos is he's not doing scans to make big profits but to help families bond and give peace of mind. Couldn't have asked for a nicer sonographer as well :) Anyway, I'd be wary of going too early as the whole of last week I was a nervous wreck worrying they couldn't see anything. Hope you're feeling well hun! Xxx

Wow £35!!! Doubt I'll find anywhere as cheap as that, that's fab! x

I know. Total bargino :) I think Leesey went there as shed mentioned Perth so I Googled it xx

I know. I'm tempted but oh thinks I'm obsessed as it is with pee sticks (yes, tonight as well - had one cb dig lying around practically begging to be peed on) so he'd have kittens if I was going for weekly scans. Damn him! Xxx

Hi Ladies

It was at a place called MUMS in Solihull, Birmingham and it cost £80 - they were fantastic though, rand through this morning at 10 am and they had an appointment left for this afternoon. The sonographer explained exactly what she was looking for and that everything looked good and in the right place, checked the blood flow to the placenta, blood flow from babies heart through body and got to hear the heartbeat and we also got 4 pics and a DVD of the whole scan.

Money well spent for me - haven't stopped smiling since lol x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back