Had my early scan!

Kirsty.Y.84

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just to let you know, I had my scan this evening and all is ok. Saw and heard the little heartbeat and it was amazing! Can't wait for 12 weeks now!
They said all looks fine and hormone levels are good. So relieved! Can't stop smiling!

Thanks to all of you that offered words of reassurance during my ridiculous worrying!

xxxx

Thats great news, congratulations! Not long to wait now until the next scan :)

Congratulations hun amazing news xx

:love: it's an amazing feeling hun. Glad it all went well and 12 weeks will be here before you know it xxxxxxxx

Hey hun, I'm so glad everything went well :) xx

Thank you! Feels so much more real now that I've seen the little bean! So tiny but so amazing. Well worth the £50 I paid to have it done! xx

That's wonderful news. Did you get a picture? We like scan pictures here!

Aww fab news!! Amazing that they have a heart beat so early!!
I agree that we need to see a pic pleaseeeeeeee xx

Did get pics bit they're not very clear! Its just a blob really! But its my blob with a beating heart :) I'll try and post a pic but don't get too excited! x x

A blob with a heart beat is still amazing!! X

does anyone know how to add photos? When I click on add image it wants the URL....I don't even know what a URL is!

does anyone know how to add photos? When I click on add image it wants the URL....I don't even know what a URL is!

Click on the paperclip instead to make an attachment.

I want to see your beating blob!

PS a URL is the web address for something.

yeah if you have the photo on facebook or that right click it and go to properties and put in the url and put it into the add image icon hope this helps xx

Hmm....says upload failed. Not sure why. Anyways, although the scan was amazing for us, to you guys, it really will just look like a little teeny blob, so if I can't upload then you're not missing much :) x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back