Reassurance scan

kedi376

Reaction score
Just come back from my private reassurance scan, she couldn't get a good enough picture to start with so did an internal scan instead. She found the baby and the sack etc and found the heartbeat. The baby is tiny though!! Going by my LMP I am 7+5 weeks today. She says the baby is ½ cm which she estimates to be around 5 weeks.

I don't understand it but I don't care for now - there is a heart beat and that's what counts YAY!!

She said I should go back in 4 weeks for another scan and this would be free and included in the price - bargain!!!

She printed me some pictures but there isn't much to see, I'll try taking a photo of them later and add to my pf journal.

Glad everything is ok hun :) maybe you OV late? xxx

That's so exciting! Really pleased for you. Do you mind me asking how much the scan cost? It sounds very tempting xx

I've been trying to work it out. My last LMP was 15 August and I think I OV'd on CD20, which is 3 September, we were away for OH's birthday then so I know we BD'd on the 3rd. That was 5 weeks ago today. So I guess what she is saying makes sense (ish!)

That's so exciting! Really pleased for you. Do you mind me asking how much the scan cost? It sounds very tempting xx

Thanks Mrsblue, it's was £99 with babybond. x

So pleased for you!! I got put back a bit, and I def ov'd late. Mine was a little un at the start. Don't you worry - all the bits & bobs that should be there are there and that's the main thing :yay:
Xxx

Wow £99 is really not that expensive! Was expecting it to be a lot more than that. Thanks for info xx

Yay :) glad things went well x
Font forget in pg terms they count the 2wks before ur ov aswell so you would be 7wks pg but only 5wks since ov!! :)

So glad it went well :love:

I was a week out by my last lmp so they put me back a week !! Funny thing was he arrived a week early !? Xx

Here is the scan picture - My tiny little bean!!

Attachments

• IMG00280-20111008-1503.jpg
    IMG00280-20111008-1503.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 20
yay baby kedi! So pleased for u hun :yay: xx

haaaahaaaa!! Its so tiny you can't even see anything. I could just about seen the heart beat on the screen - wish I'd taken my glasses in with me!! LOL

Sweet pic hun and just you wait, your next scan will amaze you by how different it will look. In just 3 weeks mine went from looking like a bald hamster to a baby :) xxxxxxxxxx

Sweet pic hun and just you wait, your next scan will amaze you by how different it will look. In just 3 weeks mine went from looking like a bald hamster to a baby :) xxxxxxxxxx

Bald hamster!! :rofl:

I was eating maltesers earlier thinking my baby is only this size, how tiny is that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back