Early testing

EmmBee123

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Is 9dpo too early to test? If not, what's the best test to use?

Think I have symptoms, but then not all the classic ones, no change in CM, no IB etc.

Hi hunny, id wait another few days but i know some of the ladies on here have got faint lines at 10dpo, what tests are you going to use? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have a First Response, then i don't think it is too early if you are due to have AF on cd14/15.

That said, it would only be about 50% accuracy...

If you have cheapy tests, just test whenever but if you are talking about blowing goood money then i wouldn't test for a few days yet like M2A said :)

had one tesco one in the house, i caved and tested. BFN, but was expected!

at least i have none in the house and the temptation to test is gone. am going to wait until the 2nd to buy another and will test fmu on 3rd. that way it'll be the day af is due and will be more accurate.

Sorry it was a bfn hunny but its still early days. Its best to wait till af is due/overdue, i know its easier said than done. Maybe it might be worth getting some cheapies if you want to test again before af is due x x

just ordered some 10mlU ones off amazon. hopefully they'll give me something to keep my mind off things, although they aren't due to arrive until the 30th, so a few days to wait yet. prob for the best!

Glad you managed to order some hunny, goodluck x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back