when could i do a sneaky early test?

:cry: no don't wait :test: today get a few £1 tests

Really hoping its a :bfp: hun :hug:

Let us know as soon as :yay:

Not still waiting are you?! Good luck when you do test! :dust:

:afalert: so so gutted!!! thank you all for all your help but im going to hide away for abit!! wishing you all a lovely christmas and new year good luck to all those that are trying and hopefully i will be back in the new year with my bfp soon xxx

:( oh no hun :hug:

So sorry xoxo

Here when you want to chat :hug:

come back soon!!!! Don't give up hope xxx

thanks girls :hug:
pudds i do feel like giving up!!! just abit upset at the mo i will be back cant keep away :lol:

hi mervs only 3 months so not long but i havnt been on anything like the pill etc for 4 years now so not like im waiting for anything to leave my system!! i think i had my hopes up as the other 2 came along in the first month or 2 and thought would be the same.
its just heartbreaking when you think its going too be this month have all the signs feel like your going mad!! dont really know what to do apart from bd every over night

TTC is so all consuming hun - even after just 3 months. Imagine the poor buggers who are at it for years. :(

We'll be here no matter what. If you need to rant go for it and we'll be there to listen. :hug:

i know i feel very luck too have 2 kids let along be trying for years

yeah it is and it sounds so wrong to be feeling like this when you read others stories. i love you guys you always can make me feel better and be more positive x

Your time is coming.....and as I always say, the cutest babies take the longest to make ;)

i think its hard specially when its the first few months trying its all exciting ect . . . i know couples that have been trying for years and they say they get to a point where they say if it happens and i feel for them so much. but this will be my first proper month ttc and i know i will be gutted if i have a af visit x

yeah it will be worth the wait and i do like the trying part loads lol its just the waiting game after!!

my auntie had 6 mc and gave up!! now she is 40years old and 20weeks shes over the moon but alittle in shock it was something she wanted so bad but that was years ago, so it can happen!!!

It will happen again for you! I sometimes wonder if putting in too much effort and wanting it sooooo badly kind of stops it from working. Not thinking about it so much is much easier to say then do. This is our 2nd month TTC, and I have high hopes. We are bedding every other night... all bases will be covered! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back