Early Scan

iWitch

Reaction score
I'm wondering if you lovely ladies can help. I went for an early scan because of some bleeding and the sonographer said the baby is measuring 6+4. The midwife put me as 9 weeks because of my last period being 1st May but I do have longer cycles so I knew this would be out anyway but I calculated I'd be at least 7-8weeks and the clear blue digi also put me at this now. And because of this they're gonna want to put my scan back now which is only just got the date through for :( has anyone had this? I know some of you have had your dates changed by a few days but I think this is out by a week!

I saw mw & she put me at 6 week based on my last period & booked my scan. Two weeks later I had an early scan because of bleeding & they put me at 6+2, (no wonder time seems to be going so slowly!) I too have longer cycles so wasn't surprised but it meant that I'd have only been 9+6 for my dating scan on 15th July so I was advised I'd have to ring up & change it. I didn't want to take the chance of them not scanning me or scanning too early & then having to wait until 20 weeks for another. Scan is now 2nd August!

i went for early scan an due to my dates i thought i was 6 weeks but they said between 4 and 5 weeks but i still avnt seen baby but goin by my longest cycle which is 35days the dates fit i think my last period was may 13th xx

Our body's are rubbish! My scan was 22 July and is now 16 Aug but I'm glad I've seen baby & the heartbeat. Can't imagine how much it's dragging for you Chrystal

I had early scan today and she said sac measuring 6+2, baby measuring 5+2. I'm just gonna ignore that and wait for 12 week scan. Too confusing.

Our body's are rubbish! My scan was 22 July and is now 16 Aug but I'm glad I've seen baby & the heartbeat. Can't imagine how much it's dragging for you Chrystal
seems like time has stopped tbh the days seem really long and will be worse this next week as my partner away all week so will be home alone hopefully the girls keep mummy busy lol xx

I'm sure I've read somewhere that dates under 12 weeks on a scan cannot really be trusted especially under 7 weeks as its very difficult to see properly & measure exact. I would wait until 12 weeks, easier said than done I know. I had one at 7 weeks & the date was correct but I know it can be wrong

I wouldn't worry too much I had an early scan with this pregnancy I was told I was 6 weeks I've had my dates put forward by over a week since then they are not reliable that early one bit. With my son we had a private scan I was given EDD of 22nd December every scan after that was 17th x

I had early scan by my dates I would be between 6-7 weeks but they put me at 5-6 weeks 2 weeks later next scan showed 7-8 weeks so wasn't worried as growth was about right.

My scan is when I should be 12 weeks but going by my early scan I will be 11 weeks so I'm trying to change this too dont want it too early xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back