dates changed at early scan did yours change back

elisesmum

Reaction score
Sooo i want to know if you had an early scan.. did your dates change from your inital due date then change back at your 12 week dating scan? This is really bothering me as i went to hospital thinking i was 6 3 days but then got put back by 12 days meaning im 5 weeks yesterday which must be impossible as ive known for nearly three weeks which would mean i was 2 weeks when i found out on the 16th of jan and the clear blue said one to two weeks meaning i was 3-4 weeks 3 weeks ago monday hmmm confused can some one help as its really bothering me now :( xx

They probably will change at ur 12wk scan, babies grow at different rates in the womb so I wouldn't worry until ur given dates at the 12wk scan. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hey I had a scan at what my LMP Suggested would have been 6w+2 but they didn't see anything, I went back two weeks later and we saw baby and babies heartbeat showing at 6w+5 (meaning the clear blue said 1-2 weeks when I was only 2w+3, not 3-4w), 4 days after that I went back for another scan as I had a bleed and baby then showed at 8w+2. The 8w+2 puts me to the date I thought I'd be from my cycle as I don't have a 28 day cycle anyway! Hope this has helped.

Me I was supposed to be 6+5 at early scan and only saw a sac measuring 5 weeks. My periods were irregular tho. At my 12 week scan they dated me my original dates

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

I had a scan at 7 plus 3, they said to me then i was measuring 7. Then at my 12 week scan I was put forward a few days which actually made my first scan at 7 plus 6. Dont worry - all babies grow differently xx

at my scan i was put bk 2 days instead of 19 august they said 21st

Thanks everybody it has definitly put my mind at rest that the first scan might not be my actual due date :) its nice to know im not the only one its happened to xx

I have just stuck to my due date that was given at the 8 week scan as i got put back a few days on my 12 week scan and mw said go with your instincts x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back