Early scan - updated with pic!

jomc

Reaction score
it went really well!
He has put me forward to 8 weeks 2 days instead of 7+6. Heartbeat was really strong ... 172 bpm and we could see it pulsing away on the screen.
Its started to sink in now!.

Attachments

• baby scan 8 wks - 2.jpg
    baby scan 8 wks - 2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Good luck today hun, Im exactly the same if that helps, hardly have any symptoms and worrying constantly because of it Xx let us no how you get on, hope you managed to get some sleep Xx

aw jomc, i wish you all the best for this afternoon, please update ASAP! i didn't really get any symptoms until just over a week ago and some women have had lots, i really think its an individual thing, try not to worry yourself. later on today you are going to see your LO for the first time ever, amazing. i wish you all the best xxxxxxx

Hope it all goes well jomc.

Hope it goes well today! I am the same with the boob thing! Glad I aint the only one

have just updated with a pic on the first page!

Thank you so much.... it was so surreal seeing it!

its a bit strange isn't it!? but great too. since i saw mine at the hospital the other day i def feel more pregnant!! xx

Hey, I had an early scan today too and have also been put forward to 8wks +2, so we're due at the same time :eek:) It was crazy wasn't it? OH was the best bit, he was just speechless and kept staring at the little heart beat flickering away. So glad you enjoyed it, what an awesome sight! xx

Oh said walking out that he now has a really protective feeling over it! He was a bit speechless as well during it :)

Lovely pic, I like the arrow with baby next to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back