early scan bleeding

wonder if anyone can help.. Back in early April i found out i was pregnant.. A week later was rushed into hospital with top right quarter pain and after being in hospital and flushed with antibiotics.. I began to bleed.. The nurse said it would probably just be spotting..a week later i was in shear agony and bleeding more..i had a scan and it looks like i had two pregnancies but a suspected etopic..i was booked to come back for further tests in a few days..but unfortunately i lost babe before i got there.. Upon arrito hospital they took bloods and said i had defo dropped in hcg but i had a rising level too just weaker... They were more convinced i still had a etopic in their..i was still bleeding and in pain two weeks on..laporoscopy was required to define the issue..i was awoken to good news i had cyst on ovary and baby where it should be.. I had lost a 12 week pregnancy and now i was lucky enough to still have one of two..the hospital continue with scans for about two weeks and found me to be 5w5d finally something was found on screen... Imagine my joy with mixed gruef for my loss already... Not only exactly 3 weeks on from my first loss did i loose this one.. I returned to hospital.. They scanned me couldn't see anything.. And sent me on my way...that was 13 th may... My period returned after about 6 weeks and became regular but not the same as tgey have been all my life im 35...i told the hospital i still felg pregnant and they took noo notice of me...every now n then i still feel pregnant..i spoke with gp and he said do a test..so i pee on a stick.. Negative.. But the last 3_4 weeks i been feeling alot of movement and defo feel like a baby.. I feel like im going crazy...so i bought a angel sounds doppler..i can hear my heartbeat in the middle of my tummy but of to the left side where i feel movement i can hear wat i believe are the sounds of the placenenta etc not found a baby's heartbeat but all the other pregnancy noises..i went to a website a lady put on here for the faws of angel sounds and thats all the sounds im getting ... Now i feel at least i know them sounds i hear are wat im feeling... But as ive picked up no heartbeat feel like im crazy still..gp thinks i am... But is it possible to hear those sounds if i wasnt still pregnant?? my fear id pushing my gp for a ultrasound and to find a empty womb again..i already greive every day..my body and mind are so aware of the loss i struggle to believe its physiological?? Any help??

just to let you all know it all went fine and I saw my 10mm bean with a nice strong heartbeat! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back