Early pregnancy symptoms?

MissJac

Reaction score
Hi, so I am after some advice.. In quite a bit of pain & very cOnfused.
I don't know what I want however this is my situation:

I had unprotected sex twice one thurs night & again early sat eve. I took the morning after pill for both times on Sunday midday. 70 hours after first time.

Sunday night, I was up all night in pain with severe abdominal cramps & diarrhea. The next day I felt nauseous but didn't throw up or have any more diarrhea.

It is now Thursday & I am still getting abdominal cramps in my lower left side, eating heaps, my breasts are tender & I have a brown vaginal discharge?

Is this early pregnancy symptoms or just hormones?

I am not expecting my period till 2nd August..

For some reason I just have a feeling but I have no one to ask.

Thank you for your help

i realy cant see u beeing preggo with u taking morning after pill and if u were pregnant its maybe a little early for those kind of symptoms i expect its just the after effects of the map x

Before I was TTC the morning after pill gave me horrible side effects, much the same as your own, so I would say its unlikely you are pregnant x

I highly doubt you're pregnant. But why are you on a trying to conceive forum if you're not trying to conceive? Surely there are other forums you can ask where the women on it have not been trying to conceive for years. Someone not TTC and blessed with a pregnancy they don't want could be potentially upsetting to the rest of us. You can always go get a blood test if you're concerned.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Ago, 4day to my period am seeing some sign , i feel sick and spitting and i spot my period yesterday still spitting - am i pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back