10 days late, neg HPT's. Could I still be pregnant?!

Bnp23

Reaction score
Hi, I am 23 years old. I am 10 days late on my period and still have negative HPT's. I am never late and have a completely normal cycle( 28-29 days.)
When I get my period I never have cramps or experience any symptoms, the only time I have pain is about 10 mins before I actually start my period, my lower back has excruciating pain.

I keep track of my periods on a "period app" on my iPhone. My last period was March 30th and ended on April 4th. I ovulated on the 14th of April (according to my app) and was supposed to start on April 28th.... But I have never started. I did have unprotected sex during this time and am not on any type of birth control.

After being late for 3 days I started to have lower abdominal pain, kind of like pressure, dull and achy. (I currently am still experiencing this lower abdominal pain 10 days after being late on my period) I also became very exhausted around this time, falling asleep watching tv and just being "draggy" all day.

Around the 5th day of being late I started getting really nauseous at randome times during the day and my "texture sensitive" to food has increased. My breast started to hurt around this also, it was like a sharp pain into my nipples. They aren't sensitive to touch just random sharp pains shooting to my nipples. (weird!)

6th day of being late I was waking up from my sleep extremely nauseous at all hours of the night and worse in the morning time. (my appetite has increased)

8th day of being late I woke from a deep sleep around 3-4 o'clock in the morning and ran to the bathroom and was hugging the toilet for about 15 mins but never actually threw up. Later that evening I had horrible diarrhea (I never have stomach problems like this, so its very out of the norm for me)

9th day of being late (which was yesterday) I felt great all day until around 8pm. Lower abdominal pain became worse and I was really gassy (again, I never have gassy, diahrrea issues) Today I also feel bloated, I even told my boyfriend I felt like my stomach was getting fat. I'm 5'8" and 118 pounds, he called me crazy!

Today, which I'm 10 days late from when my period was supposed to start, I am extremely tired. Woke up with lower abdominal pain and achy lower back. Feeling nauseous off and on but nothing terrible.

With all of that said, I have taken about 11 home pregnancy test and all have been negative. The last test I took (which was an EPT test) was yesterday morning and I thought I saw a faint positive line but it didn't really have any color to it so I figured it was the line that's already there that the color shows on. (if that makes sense) I had my boyfriend look at it and he didn't think it was a faint line.

I just feel pregnant... Could it be possible that I am even after the negative HPT? If I am pregnant my boyfriend and I will be ecstatic. I just don't want to be making myself think that I'm pregnant. But surly I can't trick myself into having all the symptoms I'm having, right?!

I figured I will wait a couple of more days and take another test and if negative and I still haven't started by next week I'll make a doctors appointment to see what's going on.

Any advice would be very appreciated! Thank you in advance!

i would book a drs appt hun x

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Same advice as above id go to docs.

Michelle. x

Yes I would of thought after being 10 days late you would of had a BFP by now if you were pregnant (sorry) I would call the doctors Hun, see what's going on

I would also advise going to the doctors to get this double checked. Is there anything that may have cause a change in your cycle like any new medication you are on? Or any kind of rapid weight loss/gain or diet change? Or stress? These things all can impact a cycle. I would still recommend the docs though to get checked out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back