Possibly Pregnant, what do you think?

ronnie211797

Reaction score
Hello my name is Ronetta.

I am a mother of three hoping for number four. My fiance and I were NTNP for a while. I got discouraged and decided to start preventing. However last mother he and I were BDing and he forgot to pull out. Now here we are again....
I am hoping for a positive pregnancy test when I go to the doctor tomorrow.

My symptoms and experiences:
oopsie made while around 10 - 14 days after my period last month.
my breasts started hurting not long after that and continued to hurt past my cycle due date.
I experienced cramping, headache and severe nausea, and light then heavy flow and thought oh, AF has arrived.
However, even after AF stopped which didn't take long, there was persistent nausea, headache, abdominal pain, severe lower back pain, heaviness in my lower half, very sore tender swelling breasts, bloating, gas, fatigue, irritability, weight gain without mass input and this overall feeling that this is it! I am currently nauseous while I am typing this and I hope it passes.
By the way has anyone been extremely horny in early pregnancy?

As this would not be the first time I'd have been pregnant, having experienced what appeared to be a full on period, I am quite hopeful that when I see the doctor tomorrow I will receive a positive test.

Good luck to all!

I've been experiencing some light pink spotting only when wiping and I am scared....
I am pretty certain that I am pregnant and I haven't gotten my positive yet. The doctor has sent me for some lab work. I recently started taking DHEA to combat the symptoms of Lupus. I didn't start taking them 'til about 4 days ago and yesterday I started spotting just when wiping, I am still spotting and in fear that I am miscarrying. Urine pregnancy tests tend to not work on me until around the third or fourth month of pregnancy. So, I have to get bloodwork done. Prior to starting DHEA, I had pregnancy symptoms even after what appeared to be a lighter than normal period. I continued on with the sore boobs and the feeling that they were heavier than normal, nausea, headache, some minor stretching pain in my abdomen and lower back pain. I stopped taking the DHEA as of today to see if I can possibly keep this possible pregnancy from becoming a miscarry. I still have the sore boobs, nausea, slight headache and lower back pain. I am not experiencing and cramping or anything of that nature. I hope that's a good sign.

Please tell me your similar stories and the results. I would appreciate all prayers for my BFP and continued pregnancy.

As always God Bless and lots of baby dust to you all!

Hi hun I don't have advice but I didn't want to read and run. Big hugs:hugs: and I hope you get the answers you need.

Hi,

i really hope all is good for you and you are pregnant and that it sticks!

Positive thoughts from me to you

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back