Early miscarrage

Sunflower1

Reaction score
Just found out I've miscarried, 2 weeks ago at 7 weeks. It's so odd because I've still been feeling pregnant and having symptoms. Think I'm in shock. Does any one else still feel pregnant after losing it? I really don't know what to feel, I just feel confused and like I can't quite take it in. We'd been trying for 3 years.

So sorry hun. I had less symptoms before my MC was confirmed but it took quite a while to loose them totally. Some ladies don't notice any difference in symptoms. I remember the shock. I walked around in a daze for the first days. Hugs

Oh honey, I am so so sorry to hear this. This is crushing , I have been through it ( I mean miscarriage ) and I I didn’t cope well with it. It was different compared to how it happened to you and it had started with bleeding first and went out n for days so it was like a slow death. I can imagine that not realising at all and still having symptoms would make it even harder , so my heart goes out to you honey, we are all here for you. Hang in there, eventually it gets better .

Last edited:
Thank you both. Mine actually went on for 2 weeks of bleeding, but somehow I convinced myself I was still pregnant for 2 weeks. We were just about to tell everyone about the pregnancy. Just hope I get pregnant again as I'm 42.

So sorry to hear this sunflower, unfortunately hcg takes a little while to come out of your system so you can still get symptoms which I think is just so cruel. Take care of yourself xx

Aw no I'm so sorry for your loss :( I really hope it happens again for you, and that it doesn't take long xx

Just found out I've miscarried, 2 weeks ago at 7 weeks. It's so odd because I've still been feeling pregnant and having symptoms. Think I'm in shock. Does any one else still feel pregnant after losing it? I really don't know what to feel, I just feel confused and like I can't quite take it in. We'd been trying for 3 years.

I'm so sorry :(
My pregnancy symptoms went away pretty much straight away
I felt numb at first but then I found it really hard to deal with
Cry as much as u want let yourself grieve and tell some close people you trust around you how you're feeling
Or if that's not an option because I find unless you've been through it yourself you won't understand, come and vent on here
Things will get better though x

So sorry, Sunflower. Sending love your way at this truly difficult time. Xx

Thank you both. Mine actually went on for 2 weeks of bleeding, but somehow I convinced myself I was still pregnant for 2 weeks. We were just about to tell everyone about the pregnancy. Just hope I get pregnant again as I'm 42.

You will honey ! I am 41 by the way ! As a rule many many women fall pregnant straight after miscarriage , it’s a fact , it’s to do with your hormones etc .. so I know you are grieving right now honey, but still get BDing as soon as you feel better. Big hugs honey xxxx

I'm so sorry Sunflower....

I agree with the people who say that you may have more of a chance they cycle after this. I fell the month after one of my MCs and it seems to be a running trend.

Take care of yourself and just take your time <3

So sorry to hear this, I had my MC a week ago today at around 6 weeks, I was numb for a few days and did nothing but lay in bed, but I'm more or less back to my usual self now.
Take whatever time you need to grieve and recover, we're here if you need to chat/rant/vent :hugs: xx

i also had a mc at approx 7 weeks which was discovered at 9 weeks and yes i was still feeling sick as it takes a whole for the hormones to go to pre-pregnancy levels. Echo the others though, this shows you can still conceive..unfortunately at over 40 the miscarriage rates are so much higher , i have read as high as 40-50%- however i fell pregnant at 40 and now again at 42 after 2 mc in my late 30s.......so it aint over for you yet....i know that wont end the disappointment and shock you are feeling right now though, it's so devastating when you are just getting your head around being pregnant and then it's gone.....

So sorry hun :( All my mcs were very fast so i dont have any advice. Just wanted to send love and hugs.
Hoping for a very fast sticky bfp for you xx

So sorry for your loss. We are all here for you and many of us experiencing something similar. It's so hard but take the time you need to grieve, everyone goes through it differently. I lost a lot earlier than you so maybe that's why I felt like I wasn't pregnant anymore so quickly. The hcg took nearly a week to leave my system and the bleeding on and off for a short while. However, we are already ttc and back to BD'ing so when you feel better perhaps being close to your partner will help. Sending hugs and hope for a sticky bean next time around xx

So sorry to be reading this. Thinking of you during this difficult time :(

Thank you all so much for your comments. So sorry about your miscarriages. It really helped to have lots of support. I just found out that my mum had a miscarriage and got pregnant with me immediately after. Feel a bit better this week and thrown back into the whole TTC thing so trying to stay positive.

Hope we all get a sticky bean soon. xxx

Sunflower, I've just seen this after you posted in my thread, so sorry for you lovely. Life can be so cruel to us can't it!! I really hope you are able to try again soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back