Hey, Can i come in? :)

phoebesmum

Reaction score
Hi all, im new in here, my name is zoe. 2 weeks ago i miscarried and me and OH are TTC again, is it too early to try again? Has anyone else miscarried because im still having slight pregnancy symptoms, is it possible to get pregnant so soon after miscarrage? thanks for reading :) XxXxX

hi huni :wave: and welcome to PF

so sorry to hear about your miscarraige!! :hugs:

to be honest i can't answer your question but i hope it's not long before you get another little bean!! x x xx x x x

hiya...i miscarried at the start of the month......u will get symptoms for a couple of weeks after yeah and then you should start to feel normal again. they do recommend you wait til after first normal period after miscarriage....to give your body chance to recover xx

Hey, sorry I cant offer any advice but wanted to wish u luck xxx

hey hunny, welcome to the forum. sorry for your loss, i just wanted to say that there is a section on the forum where ladies write about their miscarriage - u may find more info there?? xx

Hey, Thanks for your kind words all, i hope i can TTC straight away, Its worth a shot anyway, its lovely tlking to you all. No one else understands how much heart ache we go through when were TTC, its good tlking 2 others going through the same thing :) xxxxx

Hi - welcome to PF. Sorry to hear about your mc.xxx

sorry to hear about your mc :hug: and yeah, the symptoms might last for a little while, while all the hormones are clearing out of your system.

When I mc'd the midwife told me that it was fine to start again as soon as I wanted too. I know that people have differing opinions on this though x

Welcome, I can't help but just wanted to wish u lots of luck. Xx

yeah the nurse told me we could ttc straight away too.....we just didnt cos of the wedding...but i was dying to....still am xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back