Miscarrage advise at 4 1/2 weeks

Nurffy

Reaction score
Hi im new here... as you can see this is my first post, but I really need your advice becasue I feel like im going to crack up.

My husband and I have been trying for baby number 3. On monday I found out I was pregnany via a home digital pregnancy test. It said concep 1 - 2 weeks... which would be about 4 weeks pregnant from the last day of my period.

On wednesday night I started to bleed... blood was like period blood (dark red) and about the same ammount as a period. I called the NHS direct who said to save anything that appears abnormal eg abnormal clots etc.

As the night went on a clot came out with a very small white thing attatched. So I saved it. After that the blood that came out has been pink (fresh) I made an appointment for the doctors in the morning. The doctor didnt want to see the clot... and said it was to early for a scan, but has booked me in for the 19th Jan when I will be 6 weeks, to see if I have had a miscarrage. Doctor sid not to worry, but all ive been doing is crying. I dont know what is going on and I feel like I have lost it.

Please help :(

OH honey :hug: I have no advice but that sounds awful :hug: So sorry :(

no advice but big :hug:
am just wondering if ur local early pregnancy unit may be able to give u more advice, hey may be able to test ur blood HCG levels which may help u know a bit sooner what is going on :hug:

Hi honey, welcome to the forum. I've had four miscarriages in the past, at around 5/6wks. Do you have any pain with the bleeding? It might be worth ringing the epu if your hospital as one and seeing what they say, for you to have to wait for a scan seems rough, because blood tests should be able to establish if your hcg is falling. With mine, the bleeding was very red and fresh and very heavy and painful. Hope you get some answers and if you need to talk i'm here x

Sounds like a chemical pregnancy where the egg doesnt implant for some reason.

Sorry for your loss hun :hug:

Im sorry, I hope that you get to see a professional who can put your mind at rest and give you some answers :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back