Dut date confusion

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Just been to docs to let them know I am expecting and he's said my due date is earlier than I thought it would be. Only by a few days, but come on girls, at this stage it's everything! :lol:

On the ticker website it worked out my EDD at 31st March, but he's said 26th March. Shall I just go with the 26th til my scan?

And have got an appointment with the MW already, didn't think that I would need to see her til I was about 10 weeks for booking in. Am going next Wednesday (could of gone tomorrow but thought that I better make sure spud sticks!).

Don't worry, have answered my own question and have decided to go for the 26th. Well he is a doctor ;) And it does sound a little bit better!! :lol:

id stick with your date till your scan, then if they put your forward its great!

there is nothing worse than going for your scan and them putting you back a week or so :evil:

xxx

True, but I feel specialer being 5 weeks :rotfl: (Even though I know I am more like 3.5 weeks I'm sending some big *grow spud grow* vibes down there!!)

Hi Kina! Is this your second? :cheer: Last year my EDD was 2nd Dec but when I went for scan they said more like the 10th, I was SO gutted!! This year I am placing my bets between 16th and 19th March, will wait and see what scan says! Have my first antenatal appointment next Tues and then the week after that is my booking in. Cant wait!! It will probably be all the same information books as last year tho :-( :D

Yeah my second, looks like our bubbas will be around the same age when they become big brothers/sisters :D :D

I know they will probably put me back 7-10 days, but am still hoping :pray: that it will be a March baby :lol:

I have my MW appointment on Wednesday, not sure when they will book me in though :D Wonder if it will be the same one I had last year? :rotfl:

I am dreading it being the same staff! I think it will be... I didnt much care for my MW last time, but after I gave birth she was great. I think shes just a funny stick! How are you bearing up with sickness etc x

None yet, just a bit nauseous from time to time. I heard that breastfeeding can help or make nausea worse, hopefully it's helping me and keeping it under control :pray: With Ella I felt sick all first tri but only actually :puke: twice thank goodness.

My sense of smell is going through the roof though! Ewww I can smell everything so much more strongly!

I was physically sick a lot with James but it only lasted from week 6 to 9, this time my sickness has started a lot sooner, from about week 4 (unless I have my dates wrong then maybe I am due a couple of weeks sooner?), its getting really bad just now, head down the pan a few times a day. Everything smells so BAD! Even my favourite deoderant (sp?!) is rotten!! x

just read your profile! u like the same TV stuff as me, I love My Name is Earl!! Losts cool too. You ever seen Deadwood? I thought I would hate it as I dont care for cowboy stuff but its great! x

Not seen Deadwood - wanted to watch it but missed the first episode so never gave it a go. Looks like something for me to get hold of then to while away the evenings over the next few months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back