First scan

Kayla1985

Reaction score
Hi, I am 11weeks and 1 day pregnant with my first baby and have been given my scan date but it's not until 26th march. I got the date about two weeks ago it the wait is killing me. I keep worrying that something might be wrong and can't settle until I hear the heartbeat. Is it normal to have to wait so long for the scan as other people I know had a first scan at just over 9 weeks.

Hi Kayla, im no expert but it seems most people have there first scan between 11 and 13 weeks, hope it goes well xxx

The first scan is usually around 12 weeks so this sounds right to me. x

Yeah that's fine, not got mine until 30th when I will be 14 weeks, bur they don't do the nuchal fold scan in my hops so when I have scan isn't and issue but like you I desperately want to see baby. It will be worth waiting for :) x

Thanks just being impatient I think i hope yours all go well x

Last edited:
Hi hun,

The people that you know would have either had a private early scan or been scanned as an emergency (susepcted miscarriage)

Your time will come sweetie and it will be well worth the wait

xxxxxxxxx

You must be dying to find out everything is all ok. I wish I could afford my own personal ultrasound machine, I'd beon iteveryday! I hope the time flies for you. X

sounds about right and just think that baby develops more and more each week and i was 13 weeks and my pics were so clear, xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back