Dusting the cobwebs of my opk's, back again!

Harpy

Reaction score
Sadly find myself back in here again! Aggggg. It's taken 4 years to get a BFP after my first MC, then at just over 6 weeks it's gone again :(

What am I doing wrong!?!

Been bleeding for just over 8 days now I think, so hoping I can get straight back on to trying this cycle!? No waiting around this time, time is not on my side! I'm 36 now and still waiting for baby no. 1 to come along!

Are you seeing a fertility consultant? 4 years is a bloody long time, should help now?
I'm sorry for your loss :( it's heartbreaking, something you want so much taken away within seconds. Life is so cruel and twisted sometimes.
I really hope your not waiting long for your rainbow baby :dust: xx

Huge hugs hunny! Sorry that you're back here again after everything. Touch wood you won't be waiting too long for that rainbow baby x

Oh so sorry your back here again :( Life really isn't fair is it!! Like peanut said have you had any tests etc?? Oh and 36 is still young.... well compared to me anyway, I'm definetely the wrong side of 40 and still ttc! FX you catch again soon x

So sorry you're back here hun, I hope your stay here is short lived! xx

So sorry for your loss Hun. I really hope you aren't here long xx

Thanks ladies!

If it takes another 4 years for my next BFP I'll be the wrong side of 40 with you!

Haven't had any tests or anything no, just been playing the waiting game at home alone. Not sure what my options are to be honest. I'm probably too old for any help I'd imagine? x

So sorry Harpy, I'm waiting to miscarry now, I'm 44 and got my bfp after 20 months trying, I feel your pain, 4yrs is a very long time. I wish you all the babydust in the wold, I hope you get your rainbow baby. If your in the UK I think the NHS only help up to age 35, you can go private route but it's expensive.xx

Last edited:
So sorry Harpy, I'm waiting to miscarry now, I'm 44 and got my bfp after 20 months trying, I feel your pain, 4yrs is a very long time. I wish you all the babydust in the wold, I hope you get your rainbow baby. If your in the UK I think the NHS only help up to age 35, you can go private route but it's expensive.xx

So sorry you are in a similar boat :( it's a shitty boat to be in! I'm in the U.K. yes, so think that's me out for any help on the NHS :(

So sorry you are in a similar boat :( it's a shitty boat to be in! I'm in the U.K. yes, so think that's me out for any help on the NHS :(

Unfortunately yes that's you out unless you pay to go private. It certainly is a shitty boat, I've had so many extreme emotions the past week it's been unreal. I guess all we can do is dust ourselves off and keep trying. Everyone keeps telling me that after a loss you are extra fertile so here's wishing us luck that the next one will be a sticky. Hugs to you. xx

Aww thank you :) same to you!

I've just stopped bleeding from mc so I'm ready too start jumping on my man! Extra fertile!? Won't be waiting for a positive opk this time! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back