OPK's???

Laura_C

Reaction score
I have been using OPK's this month as it my first proper cycle after miscarriage and I am on CD20 and have still not had a positive!

I am wondering if I ovulated early but I had no other sympoms, I started testing well before I started getting CM which I have been getting around my supposed fertile time, unless I am going to ov really late or not at all. I had my first AF after miscarriage on 14th April (mc on 6th March) so AF was 8 days late according to my usual 31 day cycle.

Has anyone got a BFP without getting a positive OPK????

I am totally losing faith, I am convinced I have some hormonal imbalance and it's really depressing me!! : (

Me and OH haven't really DTD that much, so don't really think it's our month - finding it difficult to get him in the mood so often. Feeling a little like I'm the only one really trying at the moment, which will make this impossible!! Lol!

It could be that you are testing the wrong time of day or you ov early but if you are really concerned then i would go to the docs for tests and then they can maybe find a solution. I have yet to get a + on OPKs but i am ovulating so i don't know what all that is about lol

Good luck hun. Let us know how you get on.

I remember reading that we don't always ovulate every month. Maybe you're having one of those months?

Try not to get discouraged, how long have you been TTC?

xx

Thanks girls x

TBH I am wondering if I have just missed OV due to it happening during the evening or something as I have only been testing once a day or I have just not Ov at all!

We have only been TTC since January, fell pregnant first month and had miscarriage at beginning of March. This is our first proper cycle after miscarriage - waited till I had my first AF. We haven't really been 'trying' at such I would say NTNP - just going with the flow and if I fall preg then great!!!

I'm sorry about the M/C. Perhaps your body is still settling down after it. Lots of luck and :dust:

xx

Try doing your opk around 2pm, it's supposed to be the best time of day when your urine isn't too diluted. Worth a shot anyway. Have you had any lines on them at all? Even faint ones?

Last edited:
Try doing your opk around 2pm, it's supposed to be the best time of day when your urine isn't too diluted.

I have heard that too. Apparently your body produces LH in the mornings. Not sure whether that is true or not.

i tested twice a day when i got my ew cm and got a positive on one of them i think it could be quite easy to test at wrong time and miss the most darkest line i would start bedding from when you get a farily strong line even if it is not as strong as the conrol line xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back