Durex play

Poppy1987

Reaction score
Is it ok and safe to use Durex play aloe Vera? I'm a little dry when we dtd and need a little help!

Not sure about this but baby oil is defo ok Xx

Tapalking so can't see signatures! :-(

I'm sure it is. I bought some of the aloe Vera when doing perineal massage.

We use the durex plsy 2in1 the purple tube.

I just tried looking on Ann Summers website but it doesn't mention it.
I assume so tho huni.. All i no it acts as a barrier for sperm so not to use when TTC. But i cant see it harming the baby xx

Yeah we use flavoured durex play and it's prefectly safe... there'd be a DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT thing on it otherwise

i was wondering this the other day actually, because last time we dtd it was really uncomfortable for me, we ave durex lube the orginal but i was scared to use it incase it harmed the baby, i might not even try again everytime we have its been soo uncomfortable for me, its like everything has changed down there, and the last time my little man was constantly kicking me which really really really put me off lol just i feel sorry for my oh he has a really high sex drive, i used to before i got preggers, he is understanding though, x x

as long as it it water based and not alcohol based its fine to use

Oooh I used to love the aloe vera one :) have fun!!! My discharge is so out of hand its the one real advantage for it! ;-)

everything is a little snugger now for me now im preg, actually i'm loving this change ha ha not tried those lubes tho, we did try a cool/minty condom once, I thought my bits were going to freeze!

Last edited:
Ah that bloody tingle one is terrible lmao!

Felt horrible!!!!! xx

i once used that, its really really is horrible! i dont know how that feeling can be nice lol x

I don't like the tingle, what ever you do don't try the heat one!

never fancied that one, i go with original, had the cherry one once but ohhh my it stunk the house out lol, my mum came round and asked what the smell was and it smelt nice, hahahaha im sure she knew lol xx

We had some of that heat one for massage before and it got onto my 'area' ....all you could hear was 'it burns, it burns!!!' it was a nightmare!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back