Dumb doctor

kitty86

Reaction score
I went to the out of hours doctors last night and I might not have bothered he was a complete waste of time.

The 1st thing that suprised me was he asked me to check my own dipstick test. Which shown I still have a water infection. He did this test twice because he didnt know himself.

The 2nd thing he never examined my tummy or my back properly. He asked me to stand up (not lie on the bed) and he poked my back in a few different places asked is it sore here.

Anyway it turns out its not in my kidnneys apparently the pain isn't far up enough to be my kidneys. He said I must have pulled a muscle or its the way baby is lieing.

And I thought my GP was a usless cow, the NHS suprise me every day. I really felt like asking him if he was a doctor

Not much i can say to this... i don't have the most faith in the NHS at the best of times... but in an emergency they have save me more than once so I can't be too hard on them either i guess... :roll:

I hope your feeling better and I think it would be a good idea to speak to your MW and take a urine sample to her to check for you... infection can cause sore backs and is easily sorted..... but in the mean time... drink as much water as you can to dilute your urine and flush out your kidneys.. just incase.. :hug: Lv Yvonne xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back