Who's The Pregnant One!?

Sandie

Reaction score
:wall:

My DH is really annoying me this week.

Last night after he he had his tea he must of sat on his xbox for at least 7hours. I asked him to make me a cuppa a couple of times, in the end i ended up making them (the 3 in about the 7hours). I then said to him "are you actually taking the p*ss" - he said "i'll make it up to you when the wee man is here" - WHAT ABOUT NOW!?
I ended up going up to my Nursery and sorting out stuff, he shouted on me to "come sit down" - i'm sorry the stuff ain't gonna sort itself out.

Tonight after his tea he says "i'm away for a bath" - right so i'll go do the dishes then and tidy kitchen. I know i'm on part time hours at work but come on - give me a break!! About 2 hours later he got out of the bath. The living room was in desperate need of hoovering and my hoover was upstairs so when he got out of the bath i asked him to bring it down. While i was standing next to him he shoved a kirby grip across the carpet with his foot & said "go pick that up" :shock: excuse me!? I am in agony with every step i take, my back is knackered and there is so much pressure on my pelvis it is unbelivable!

While he was putting the hoover etc. away i sat on sofa and put lap top on, i asked him did i hear him put the kettle on - the reply was "yes....." - make me a cuppy then please WELL i'm suprised you lot couldn't hear the tut and sigh i got ! He's now back on his precious Xbox - i've just asked him what his problem is just now. His reply...

He's TIRED.

ARGH. Rant Over.

:lol:

Sorry.. I know it's not funny.. just cant believe the similarities in your OH and mine just lately.

You have my full and total sympathy!

What an idiot.. hope you give him what-for! It really annoys me that men just dont understand how much being pregnant takes it out of us!! And it doesnt matter how much we moan.. they'll never know or understand.

xxx

Aw hun I know exactly how you feel with regards to your OH beleive me!

If I ask him to do anything for me it's sighing and tutting "I've been out working all day you know" mhm I do know and I've been here cleaning the house, looking after a tearaway going threw the terrible 2's, I'm in pain half the time but fuck it I'll do everything for you - arsehole! :wall:

But yet he's not too tired to go out to the garage and fuck about with his cars till god knows what time most nights!

So I can sooo symapthise with you Sandie!

oh my god... change the xbox for a ps3 and you would have just described my life!!!

My oh is currently downstairs on the sofa fast asleep.......so ive been on my own from 2pm, and had company from 7.30 - 8.30 now im on my own again.

Anyone ever think "I hate my life"??

xx

If he's so "tired" when why on earth is he sitting playing his xbox till 12am !! :wall:

He just asked what i'm typing as i'm "battering the keys" ohhh wouldn't he like to know !!

Sandie said:
If he's so "tired" when why on earth is he sitting playing his xbox till 12am !! :wall:

He just asked what i'm typing as i'm "battering the keys" ohhh wouldn't he like to know !!

I would tell him that if he dont shut up ya will be battering his head! :lol:

nah I understand how you feel my oh is much the same. He told me at the start he will be around to help me when I go bigger and couldn't manage certain stuff yet he will still sit on the sofa and watch me hoover the floor on my hands and knees and then try and wash it!! it does my head in. He did make my tea for me last night. He tells me to ask for help but it doesnt make any difference. Im sick of getting wrong for moaning about stuff. Grrr men, you try lumping a bump around everyday, been exhausted all the time and having no energy and then tell me im moaning too much?!?!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Mmm sounds simular ! My OH stays up till 12 or 1 on laptop or watchin TV, then gets up for work at 7, comes home, sits down, does nothing ! i make his dinner ! he eats it ! falls asleep on couch for half an hour ! goes for bath and then does nothing ! then says hes not tired enough to go to bed before 12 !!! I tell you it better change when baby arrives !!

I do love him to bits, and I do blame myself a bit as I totally let him away with it !

grrr bloody men!
if i ask my OH to do anything these days he tells me hes tired as HE works full time,i feel its a dig as im on maternity leave,i might not be working but im doing housework galore and getting the house ready for baby next week,ive decorated and laid floors and god knows what in the last few weeks and asking him for a cuppa or to wash HIS dirty pots up is just too much to ask of him as HE works! :wall: :evil: :twisted: :x

ARGH DH is SUCH a huffy git !!

Went to bed last night & barely got a "night" out of him - he usually spends about half and hour with the bump getting baby to kick :roll:

After 20minutes of silence i snapped & asked him what the hell was going on. He turned around & said "Ohhh so you want to speak to me now - will i go get your precious laptop so you don't have to speak to me" OMG. The only reason i go on my lap top at night is because he sits on his xbox and i barely get a word out of him :wall: He said there are 3 people in our relationship - me, him & laptop - get a grip man. He then rolled over & went to sleep.

I've phoned in sick today (slipped & jarred my back and it's agony to move) but i have still managed to change bed sheets, hoover kitchen & hallway, tidy kitchen, do 2 washes and clean bathroom - how DARE i sit down infront of my laptop with a cuppy (Although i don't think i can actually get up now..!!!)

I SO feel like hiding that bloody Xbox somewhere.

When he comes home i'm going to make a point of not going on lap top tonight and see how long it takes him to make a comment.

I bet my BP is through the roof today - i am so stressed !!

Oh wow, hugs to all of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know exactly how you feel, my OH is great and I do love him to bits and hes fantastic about taking over anything financial, fixes my car, does all the DIY . . . BUT he drives me completely insane when it comes to the little things. God I sound petty but Im still working 12hour days 4days a week and will be until the end of Feb so Im exhausted most of the time, Ive also currently got sinusitus and a bad back so Im not feeling that great. Does he do anything to help?? Er no! If I actually say could you carry the hoover upstairs, put the bin out etc he will do it but with a big sigh like he wants to say why should I? :evil:

Hes also hardly ever here at the moment, yes he has a stressful job and he goes to his other house (long story, he owns it his parents live in it) every evening to check on his parents who are elderly and he usually eats there. So he doesnt even bother coming home until at least 9pm most nights which drives me mad. I dont mind him going there but why come home so late?? I have to be up at 5.30 for work so Im usually on my way to bed and dont even see him :(

It really upsets me but its almost as if he doesnt want to be here, Im sure thats my pregnancy hormones making me feel that but he never reassures me at all. :( Hes not really interested in bubba, hardly ever touches my tummy, wont discuss names etc which varies between making me mad and making me cry. Then when I ask why he also uses the "Im tired" line, well SO AM I!!!!

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!

God I feel a bit better now, I just hope things improve when bubba is here. Guess I'll find out soon enough :? I hope things improve for all of you too :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am sooooo glad this is not just me.

I apparently have lllooooaadddsss of time left and what diff does it make if a room is left another week to paint... :evil:

I nearly threw the tub of paint at his friggen head! I just feel like its all me and he is being so disorganised! Men are freakin useless and for some first time daddies I dont think they realise whats in store. Either do I but I am trying to be organised. He is so tired from school at the moment....

try teaching 33 four and five year olds all week whilst pregnant and tired etc etc

hdiuewahfiuewhaaabveahvihawisbv aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

As for the xbox... my oh has got one and so have i although i dont really touch mine anymore. Smash the blasted thing or I can help you guys block your oh's. Click click click all night while am tryna sleep... 'I need to relax too Jemma I am stressed and tired you know.... what about me?!!?'

:wall:

I could have typed the exact same as you girls when I was pregnant with my son - my Dh had no understanding of how hard it was towards the end, it was like he didn't realise I was even pregnant until someone handed him the baby. However this time he is brilliant - he is downstairs mopping the whole house as we speak (and I didn't ask him to) after being up all morning with Darragh. Its like now that we have a baby he realises it is bloody hard work and is doing his best to help.

ella said:
I could have typed the exact same as you girls when I was pregnant with my son - my Dh had no understanding of how hard it was towards the end, it was like he didn't realise I was even pregnant until someone handed him the baby. However this time he is brilliant - he is downstairs mopping the whole house as we speak (and I didn't ask him to) after being up all morning with Darragh. Its like now that we have a baby he realises it is bloody hard work and is doing his best to help.

Oh please god let that happen here too :pray: :lol: Although saying that after complaining yesterday about him my OH has now gone to Sainsburys to do the weekly shop and . . . . I didnt even have to ask :shock: :shock: Although the only reason he offered is because hes taking his dad there anyway but Im still extremely grateful!! Thats probably it now though until bubba arrives :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back