Due Date!

laurat

Reaction score
Well my due date is here today and Im just feeling a huge big bag of emotions. When I mc in February I just presumed that by now Id have a big healthy bump and meet the day with a little thought!

Well 9 months later and here I find myself in a different place. Ive not managed to get my cycle back as I bled every w weeks for 3 months then stopped completely. Ive been referred to a fertility dr and Im now on clomid to make me ovulate. Fingers crossed that Im now at least back in the game!

The day before I got my BFP we had booked a holiday to Rome for October. I actually told my oh about my pregnancy by saying we cant go to Rome. He was like what??? To which I handed him the test. We were so happy at that moment.

Strangely we never did cancel the trip so next Sat were away. Its a bizarre feeling because I remember thinking well at least ill be pregnant when I go after the mc. I was convinced of that. Now here I am unfortunately not.

But on the other hand Im now thinking I have to think of the positives too. In two weeks we will be moving in to a new home of our dreams after 2 years of heart ache of selling and falling through 3 times. Last time 2 days before the move day. So positive no 1! Obviously Im also hoping that I have ovulated and I have my cycle back thanks to clomid.

So basically a long winded post that a I felt that I needed to write I find myself upset today but trying to see the positives. I just hope that I will not only have a new house and my sticky bean very soon. Im so ready please let it happen and be sticky!

Last edited:
well you know the old saying...new house, new baby :) fingers crossed it comes true for you hon.

xxxxx

you will love rome, we were there in july

Thanks Samgirls! Hope your beautifully blooming!! I remember talking to you about it when you had booked! I am really looking forward to it!

Im clinging to that old saying!!! Im ready for it to come true! Xxx

I am dreading my due date too, i am going to ask Liam to take some time off work around then and just be with me. Perhaps we will book a holiday but to be honest i think i will just hide in the house all day! Get Liam to look after Jasper for me.

I think thats what i would really like to do x

Laura - always a tricky time your due date , sending you a hug X

You sound really positive and sok i'm loving your attitude - holiday you wouldn't have gone on, new dream home and getting ready to go again for baby - brilliant - good luck hun

Oh bless you hun - due dates will always be such a hard time for us...

I am glad you are focusing on the positives though - Rome is amazing (we've been a few times most recently in November last year) and you have your new home to look forward to.

Hopefully 2012 is a good year for all of us that have suffered losses.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back