due date calculator

nmf1987

Reaction score
anyone know a good calculator to use for due date. im abit confused as i was originally told 22nd june but they were working that on 28 days cycle. mine were around 30/31 days though which gives me 26th june on calculator and my scan said 22/23 june. so confused. xxx

I'm confuesd as well and dont know what calender is best. according to my due date which isthe 20th it makes my cycle 45+ and they certainly weren't that. if you go by the original due date which was the 3rd it seems more realistic but then i don't really know how it is worked out. lol. sorry I'm not much help. baby will come when its ready that is all i know.

Oh so they work your due date out from a 28 day cycle? Mine was 30 days xxx

thanks. i know. just so confusing. xx

yeah mine wer normally around 30/31 but then the scan said due date is 23rd but midwife said 22nd. neither of which work out right with my cycle. oh well see what happens. xxx

I worked mine out based on OV as I know (well I've used the last possible day I could have OV'd that month) when I did, to work it out.

It's 266 days from conception - 38 weeks full term; it gives me my exact due date! x

they do take into account your cycle length (its at the top by your age on all you're scan sheets!) the bbc have a good calculator! it lets you change your cycle length ect!

I worked mine out based on OV as I know (well I've used the last possible day I could have OV'd that month) when I did, to work it out.

It's 266 days from conception - 38 weeks full term; it gives me my exact due date! x

mine still doesnt work out by work i am thinking. oh well. he will arrive sometime in the next 5 weeks. xxx

mine still doesnt work out by work i am thinking. oh well. he will arrive sometime in the next 5 weeks. xxx

Do you know when your egg popped? x

my 1st day of last period was 16th september, we bd on the 5th and 6th if i remember rightly but doesnt work out to 266 days. xx

Any idea when you actually ovulated hun? Do you know how long your luteal phase is/was?
X

i had it all written down but cant find it now. not to worry he will appear soon. xxx

i had a shorter cycle in the few months after i came off the pill but im still 9 days overdue so i dont think its always accurate! x

well when i work it out it shows due date as 26th so lets see what happens. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back