Due dates ?????

Natural mamma

Reaction score
I am confused...i have never had a baby on my due date and us it as a rough guide...but using the online calculators i am completely confused...the BBC one says i am in my 9 th week....my tickler says i'm seven weeks and 2 days. I have had one calculator say i am due on the 28th of january and another the 14th of febuary??? the one i am going by is the 11th of feb as most of these calculators agree.But they then give me a different number of weeks pregnant but the same due date confused i am ??????

I know, I totally dont get this either, going by the first date of my last period I am just gone eleven weeks, but they put me back two at my first scan so now I am nine. And then all the tickers etc. dont co ordinate at all, so no idea where I am at really, not going to worry about it either I have decided.

The first day of my last period was the 7th of may...i have a 25-26 day cycle... :wink:

It works out that you are due on 9th Feb if you have a 26 day cycle hun.

I think the reason that you have had problems is some of the tickers work it out automatically for a 28 day cycle and as you have a 26 day cycle this has thrown things a little.

I wouldnt worry too much as when you have your dating scan around 12 weeks they wil give you a more accurate due date and its likely it will change a little.

Hope that helps!

Jo is right...
Yeah I had this problem too... I had 25-26 day cycles....and i know i Ovulated on day 9...so it was easy for me to work out... but the online calculators mostly use the "28 day cycle and day 14 ovulation" to work out dates..... So do most GP's BTW :rotfl: :roll: lol... i am sure you'll know your dates best!! you know your own body...past experiences etc... :hug:
Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back