Dr's today...induction next wk!

KJL

Reaction score
So I had the all important appointment with my obstetrician today to find out how ready I am and the possibility of an induction due to the antenatal depression issues, my weight loss and the slowing down of baby's growth. Anyhoo he examined me and baby is engaged and way down in my pelvis :cheer: yey! He has suggested an induction for next week and I feel soooooo relieved :D I won't find out until Monday when I can go in as the booking department at the hosp is closed so Dr. is going to call me mon morning to give me a day. Please please pray they can fit me in early next wk :pray: Emotionally I have been holding on by a thread :? and need some good news.

I'm so pleased for you!!! :pray: ing it's earlier in the week rather than later :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yey thats great news babe!!!

Looks like your deffo gonna win the race now!!

:hug: :hug:

Thanks guys u are all so super and have really helped cheer me up over the last few weeks :D

J-Do1979 said:

It looks like you are pretty close too :cheer: You never know, you still may win or even better, we could both pop on the same day :think: :dance:

KJL said:
Thanks guys u are all so super and have really helped cheer me up over the last few weeks :D

J-Do1979 said:

It looks like you are pretty close too :cheer: You never know, you still may win or even better, we could both pop on the same day :think: :dance:

Hee hee! We could have synchronised squeezing out of babies over our mobile phones!!

One..........two..............three.................PUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

J-Do1979 said:
Hee hee! We could have synchronised squeezing out of babies over our mobile phones!!

One..........two..............three.................PUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Oh that would be fun! Well the race is on...i'm not competitive :shakehead: really i'm not :fib:

well u dont have to worry about me coz u 2 are definatley infront of me and ive been puttin primrose oils up my foo all week....mind u i did lose my plug early on. lol.
its cheatin if ur induced tho :rotfl:
only kiddin hun gud luck with it x

jodie_honey said:
well u dont have to worry about me coz u 2 are definatley infront of me and ive been puttin primrose oils up my foo all week....mind u i did lose my plug early on. lol.
its cheatin if ur induced tho :rotfl:
only kiddin hun gud luck with it x

:rotfl: :rotfl: I'm hoping to pop naturally before the induction but I think that's wishfult thinking! :pray: I should of tried that primrose thing, sounds good, might give it a go on mon :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back