Me next?

Blackfairykitten

Reaction score
So is it me next? Please say it is! I had my sweep yesterday which was bloody uncomfortable and the mw said 50-50 chance but I have my induction booked for monday.

I had a bishops score of 2, which she didn't explain what this was at all and I later found out when I looked on the internet, which generally means I am in slow labour but my chances of inducing and it working are low and there is a 45% chance of c section.

Anyone else had a low score but had labour naturally before induction or with it and avoided c section?

xxx

I have no epxerience of any of that, but wanted to give you some :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Hope it al goes well for you.

sorry, don't know anything about it, but wanted to wish you good luck either way! :hug:

curries, sex, pineapple and a long walk in order me thinks!!

looks like your going to beat me hun! No signs of my little one coming anytime before monday... I can only hope though :pray:

Good luck! Hope your sweep gets you going :hug: xx

Best of luck BFK!!

Kayzee is being induced on Monday too, so it will be a race for the finishing line! :wink:

I was just gonna say that jade :hug: :hug: but shes had a sweep and i havnt :shakehead: anyway good luck hunny i really hope all goes well for you on monday too :hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back