Seeing Dr. today, what to expect?

KJL

Reaction score
I'm seeing my Obstetrician today for a check up and i'm wondering what exactly he'll be checking for today? I haven't had an internal yet and I'm wondering whether he may be doing that? Baby has been on the small side for the past few weeks so I'm guessing they may check that but I'm not having a scan today (have one booked in for next wk). Going to ask about leaking fluid and all the BH's I've been having. I'm soooooo hoping he says "oh your in labour, lets get this baby out today"...wishful thinking eh :wink: :rotfl:

"oh your in labour, lets get this baby out today"...wishful thinking eh

i've wanted the midwife to say this to me for the last 4 weeks :rotfl: i always get excited about midiwfe appointments even though they are the same every week! lol
im not sure what will happen today.. i don't think they do routine cervical checks???
but good luck anyway :hug:

Thanks, I'm hoping he can at least tell me how engaged baby is or roughly how long I have to wait (also wishful thinking :wink: :rotfl: )! God the last weeks of pregnancy are torture.....arghhhhhhhhhhhhh :x

they won't do an internal (well not usually) - usually it's just all the routine checks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back