driving myself mad with worry

happymummy

Reaction score
hi all am new to here i am four weeks pregnant with my third child getting bad af pains got fist doctours app to day just thinking something will go wrong got sore boobs it just my mother told me that you should not be getting pains so just scared being seach the net for answer

Hi I found out when i was 4 weeks and I had terrible pains in my stomach like really bad cramp. So I had an early scan on the 4 th April and all they seen was a 4mm sac and told me to go back. So I went back yesterday for another scan and the sac now has a tiny foetus with a heartbeat and Im still getting pains so try not to worry to much, good luck xx

I had AF type for most of my first trimester when I had my son and everything was fine and was told that its perfectly normall. Been having them every day this time around as well.

Good luck with your pregnancy and try not to worry too much!!

I had really bad pains like period pains from finding out I was pregnant to about 6 weeks x pains are normal as your uterus is preparing for the new life IRS going to carry for next 9 months x if the pains get unbearable or are accompanied by blood go to a&e x I still get pulling pains now and again, especially if I cough or sneeze violently! x x

thank you all for your quick replies feel a bit better now just over what my mother said just felt like canceling doctors every though am married i dont think she wants me to have other child like you got pains maybe your mc god i hate her to day

well now you can maybe stop worrying a little bit and if you and your partner are happy then thats what matters

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back