coming & going

HannahD

Reaction score
Yesterday, felt sick ALL day and boobs were really sore. Today I don't feel sick, my boobs only hurt if I prod them!! :oops: and I've got really bad af type pains.

Is this normal and am I being paranoid? Did your symptoms come and go to begin with. I'm just stressing cos it's coming up to the time when I m/c'd last time and I'm hoping it wont happen again.

Help!!

calm down hun!! My symptons some days are here other days not, I told my hubby to poke my breasts daily to see if they hurt or not!! (he wasnt complainin!)

Af type pains are normal, its just your body adapting :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hannah Im the same - symptoms coming and gonig and like you am worried becuase it was almost this stage I m/c'd last time.

Let's try and stay positive and take each hour as it comes, tehn we can move onto each day and soon we'll be able to work through each week at a time..

xx

Thank you both :hug:

It's so hard not to worry!! Thankfully, come 12pm I felt sick and my boobs started to get sore and I was SO happy to be feeling crap again :rotfl:

Grrrr, wish I could relax a bit more :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back