Dripping nipples - TMI, sorry

pigletpoo

Reaction score
Hey,

Is anyone getting drippy nipples?? Don't get me wrong, mine are not spilling everywhere or anything, but sometimes I get little clear drops on them, and last night when I was inspecting them :oops: my right nipple had loads of clear drops dripping out which ran on to my hand. It was sticky, didn't smell or anything, but it was really odd to see. My left nipple wasn't doing it ! :rotfl:

Anyone else getting this?

Piglet xx

No, not happened to me yet.
The only difference I've noticed about my nipples is the appearance of a white spot on one of them, looks like a big whitehead, think it's a blocked milk duct.

I had that around 24 weeks, it stopped after a few days. I had a drop or two yesterday but that's been it. It's just your body preparing for breastfeeding that's all. Perfectly normal, some ladies get it, some don't. Either is fine and neither is an indication that breastfeeding will be harder/easier when the time comes.

Mine have been leaking too. They only seem to do it over night and have been leaking a tiny bit for the past three nights.

I had this before with my first two pregnancies. It lasted all the way from about 20 weeks til the end. It's your boobs leaking colostorum for your baby to drink when it's born.. a really good sign for breast feeding.

I've not noticed any liquid coming out, just sometimes I've got a white/yellow coating on my nipples. Haven't had that for about a week now. I will need to buy breast pads soon though - my friend had leaky boobs from about 13 weeks so I suppose it can happen at any time (although is probably unusual so early) xx

Yep, I have the leaky nipples too. Have noticed it the last couple of days :roll:

I've got the free breast pads with the bounty pack so I might pop one in tonight.
Ooh look at me needing breast pads, it makes me feel so pregnant :rotfl: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I don't think I got breast pads in my bounty pack :think: I've got a voucher for another pack so I may just go and pick that up and see if I get them this time. I want to wear them too to feel pregnant! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back