TMI Question......

Amylize

Reaction score
I have noticed last week or so if i squeeze my nipples i get clear liquid, not loads at all just a tiny bit. Is this the start of Colostrum? Is it meant to be clear? Plus i get more out of one nipple than the other!!!!

Help?!

xx:roll:

Yeah I think you body is starting to produce it now

I was curious and had a squeeze too, then freaked myself out when I saw the tiniest drop of something! Think I'll leave myself alone now haha xxx

Yup, im same due date as you and just started getting this too! Totally normal!

i noticed mine just started leaking clear stuff in the bath at the weekend x

Thanks Girls!!! It comes out more from one than other tho! plus to squeeze my left nipple kills :( xx

Lol, your other one will catch up!
And stop squeezing! :)

Some ones got milk!

Mine started ages ago, dont really notice it now lol. It creeped me out a little at first!
Invest in some breast pads, Asdas are fine and cheap too :) Think you get 40 in a pack..

Mine leak alot, I can only tell by looking at the pads. My nips are soo sore though, it seems like they hurt more when they're leaking iykwim?

OH finds it hilarious, making mooing noises at me and coming upto me saying 'Got milk?' haha. x

Some ones got milk!

Mine started ages ago, dont really notice it now lol. It creeped me out a little at first!
Invest in some breast pads, Asdas are fine and cheap too :) Think you get 40 in a pack..

Mine leak alot, I can only tell by looking at the pads. My nips are soo sore though, it seems like they hurt more when they're leaking iykwim?

OH finds it hilarious, making mooing noises at me and coming upto me saying 'Got milk?' haha. x

Arn't they horrible men!!!!

I had exactly the same thing yesterday - had a small meltdown and did a mad dash to tesco for breast pads...not the sexiest of items, but I feel sooo much better wearing them!

Mine is kind of a milky white and same from both - I was squeezing yesterday but it just made me feel weird!!

I havent enough to wear breast pads lol! its literally only if i squeeze there is a ting amount lol

I was curious and had a squeeze too, then freaked myself out when I saw the tiniest drop of something! Think I'll leave myself alone now haha xxx

This has made me so curious...When I get home from work I'm going to try this!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back