• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dribbling

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Henry has become really dribbley the past few days. He can even blow spit bubbles! Lol! I've also noticed his bottom gums are turning white.

Surely he can't be teething already? He is only 6 1/2 weeks old!

Anyone else noticed their lo dribbling at Henry's age? He never used to dribble at all.

Yes!!! Harlow is always doing it! I don't think she is teething though. I assumed it was her reflux x

I asked health visitor about this and she said its just because she has discovered her hand can go in her mouth but i think she drools when her hand are no where near ,so like LL i put it down to the reflux

Henry has colic but he has had that for about 4 weeks now and only started dribbling the last few days.

Just had a look online and the consensus seems to be its a normal part of development x

This happened to Oz at 8 weeks old hun, his drooling was mental and his gums were bulging so bad it was like the teeth were right there. I showed an HV and she said 'yes, but they can be like that for ages'. I thought yeah yeah lol Then it was true... he didn't cut a tooth til he was a week before 6 months old!!! Then he got 4 really quickly!

The drooling is because they don't know how to swallow yet lol! Tyler has a teething anklet on all the time just incase but I refuse to believe he is yet

yeah Alyssa is starting to drool a fair bit. i think saliva production goes up but they dont know how to swallow it so drool more after a few weeks

One of my sisters is a biologist and apparently it's because their saliva glands have started working so babies get all drooly. Ariel's a little drool monster lol!

Lol O is like a fountain lol but he has started teething he has the other signs too and hv said was teething poor baby! But yeah the dribble way before the teething lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back