Frothy spit?

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Albert keeps getting frothy spit, there's no milk in it so don't think it's acid or anything like that and he's totally comfortable with his belly. He's dribbling more too, could he be teething early? With his tongue sticking out and chewing his dummy I'm now starting to wonder.......

Do their gums go white when they are teething? His lower gum has been white at the front for the last day or two xxxxxxx

He could be but haven't seen him do it. I just keep looking at him and there's froth. He keeps crying for no obvious reason too. It's so hard cos of this heat too cos I wonder if it's that but then he feels quite cool

Great! He's already learned how to do them out of his bum lol

Max started that a week or so ago!! I thought teething too but think its normal xxx

Aww I was wondering if this was a milestone! Theo started doing it about a week ago too! :love:

yeah, the chewing of hands is a milestone too...and sticking tongue out...its all when they discover its their tongue and its their hands...lol

x

Max is putting his hands in his mouth too :) started around the same time at the bubbles :) xxx

Max is putting his hands in his mouth too :) started around the same time at the bubbles :) xxx

Yeah Bertie has too....oh well it won't be long before it's the car keys in a hole in the garden and a crayon in the dvd player pmsl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back