Wonder what the night will bring....

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Well, I put Henry to bed at 7 when he fell asleep.

He slept from 10-6 last night, had an hours nap from 7-8, an hour from 12-1 and bout 4 15 min naps during the rest of the day. So when he fell asleep at 7 I took the opportunity to put him in his basket on his tummy (he sleeps on his back during the day) and put him upstairs to bed.

Wondering how long he will sleep for before he wakes up. Fingers crossed he is a good boy and stays down till 3 and does another 8 hour stint!

Had hv round this morning too who was really impressed with his neck control, cooing and smiling :yay: but, she says he is teething already. he has white lower gums, is dribbling loads, shoves anythin he can into his mouth and had a sore botty for the first time ever :( my poor baby boy is only 7 weeks tomorrow. I for him some bonkers teethin gel and gonna get some teething powder tomorrow. She also gave me a prescription for emollient and cream cos he has dry skin.

Your LO seems to be sleeping really well . Can't believe he is teething already xxx

What does his dry skin look like? Is it red? Tyler has it on his elbows.

good luck tonight hope he sleeps well

cant believe he started teething allready poor baby, not sure how true it is but my mam says the earlier they do it the easier it can be on them

Well he woke at 9:30 so had a 2 1/2 hour sleep. Hopin it doesn't take too long to get him back off.

Pinky - he has red flakey skin on his face, mainly in his eyebrows and start of hairline.

Well he woke at 9:30 so had a 2 1/2 hour sleep. Hopin it doesn't take too long to get him back off.

Pinky - he has red flakey skin on his face, mainly in his eyebrows and start of hairline.

Tyler's is on his elbows red and rough but not flakey.

Sounds like he has dry skin as well tho pp. ask ur gp or hv for a prescription xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back