Got to ask lol**link with pic added for expectant teethers**

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Yet again today we are awash with dribble and chomping on hands. Albert's also messing around with his dummy, chewing it rather than sucking and he's doing it a bit with his bottle too. I've had a look at his gums and at the bottom there's 2 white patches at the front of his gums but nothing at the rim. Could this be the start of teething? If anyone has a pic of the early stages of it I would be grateful lol (I've tried to take a pic and he tried to eat my phone lol). He's got no flushed cheeks or anything and doesn't seem uncomfortable xxxxxx

Last edited:
sounds like how Kayla started, espech with the chewing of her dummy, I got the littlee MAM teethers that are about the size of a dummy and once she got over trying to suck and lick it and realised she can chew it she was almost eating the while thing

Couldnt get any pics either, she HATES the camera and puts her head down everytime i get it out when shes smiling or laughing little messer

[/B]

I was wondering about a teething aid cos he doesn't hold onto things yet really. Where did you get the mam teether from hun? xxxxxx

Jack didn't show any signs of teething when he cut his first one. It just kind of popped up one day! He has 8 now (4 top & 4 bottom) and only suffered slightly with the top front 2. I do think he's teething again now though because he keeps trying to take chunks out of me! lol x

BB Max has had this since birth and my HV said that with some babies you can see that for ages before teeth come through. but if you've only just started noticing it then its possible!! i just know for def max has had it from birth- which is why ive been expecting teeth to come through anytime but they havent.

if he starts seeming like hes in pain id start using teething powders/gel- theres no harm in using them early and if it does calm him or help then it probably is his teeth xxxxxx

You can't really see how white they are in the pic but they deffo weren't there on Monday and don't think they were there yesterday. Please excuse the infacol moustache lol

n6x6pc.jpg

The tommee tippy easy reach teethers hugsy mentione are brilliant especially for babies that are used to dummys because they can mess about with them themselves and chew it how they like. They're perfect because you can smear teething gel along them and pop them in knowing it's touched all the right bits.

tommee-tippee-closer-to-nature-stage-1-easy-reach-teether.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back