Dream feed not working??

eminasya

Reaction score
Hi.
My DS is 10 weeks old. Just a week ago I used to feed him at 7pm, he would fall asleep at about 8pm and then sleep till about 1am (sometimes even 3am ). After that he would wake up at about 5 or 6am.

For the last 5 days I've been trying the dream feed before 11pm but he still wakes up at 1 or 2am. I know it can take a few days for babies to adjust and if he wakes up it's most likely because he's used to waking at that time but how long should I wait? When he wakes I'm trying to get him back to sleep and soemtimes it works for a few minutes but then he wakes up again and starts getting upset so I end up feeding him anyway.

Should I stop the dream feed?? It doesn't look like it's working and I don't want to get to the point that I stop it and he will be so used to it that he'll start waking for it.

At that stage I always found they were constantly changing feeding routines. They seem to sleep great for a couple of nights then spend the next 3 feeding hourly. I gave up trying to have a plan and just went with the flow, lol. Other people seem to have babies that follow a better routine but I think its just a case of experimenting and finding what works best for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back