My child is nutter!

LilyMac

Reaction score
I don't know if this is actually something that can be answered but I thought I'd post in here anyway.
Aiden has slept through from 7-7 for ages now, I always dream feed him about 10 otherwise he wakes at 5 but for the past couple of weeks he keeps waking up bang on 3am thinking it's time to play, he'll fall asleep after about half an hour of wriggling about making loads of noise.
I don't know what I can do to make him sleep through again, were not doing anything differently, he has a bath every night then fed and goes to bed then has his dream feed. We've tried upping his last feed cos I thought maybe he was peckish and that's what wakes him but that hasn't done anything and he's never hungry or wet when he wakes up, he just wants to play!!!!
Just wondering if anyone else had experienced this and what you did to fix it! I'm shattered :(

Wish i could help! Charley thinks it's play time every night! I keep telling myself he just wants to make sure i'm still alive! lol! x x

alanna started doin this i lean over stick a dummy in n let her get on with it till she falls nback asleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back