2nd scan

kitcat

Reaction score
I've got my second scan tomorrow, 9 days since the last one that showed I was m/c. I think I've had a complete miscarriage (well it seemed that way!!) so hopefully the scan will show nothing. I feel mixed emotions about it. I want there to be nothing there so that it is all over but at the same time I suppose it will be quite final too. Is it common to retain pregnancy tissue or does it usually all go?

I don't know. I never had a follow-up scan with my second. She just asked if I'd had any pain :?

But with both of mine I have miscarried completely. I don't know the stats but good luck. I'd have mixed emotions too I think but it will be a stepping stone to moving on I suppose.

:hug:

Hope all goes well with your scan today. I didn't have a 2nd scan just blood tests to check my levels.

I had really mixed emotions. There was a kind of relief that it was happening and all the worry stopped but then this enormous sense of loss on top of that too. Have you got someone to go with you who can offer support?

Take care :hug:

i dont know hun. my m/c was very early so i was getting BFN's after 2 weeks, which was sad and hard to let go but in a way once the BFP's stopped and bleeding stopped i had closure and my emotional recovery rocketed.

good luck with the scan, hope its without complications and u can get closure too :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well I had the scan and it showed that the miscarriage was complete. The lining of my uterus was slightly thicker than normal so she said I may have a heavier AF but otherwise there were no retained products. Good stuff. I feel so positive and great today. It was good having that closure and knowing that it is complete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back